Local people were asked to share their views on Bexley’s five-year strategy to reduce domestic abuse and its harmful impact on victims, their families and the wider community. Following consultation London Borough of Bexley have now published their five-year domestic abuse strategy:
As part of the Domestic Abuse Act 2021 the London Borough of Bexley has published its Needs Assessment:
- Tier 1 (GLA) to conduct needs assessment to inform strategy of DA Local Partnership Board.
- Full needs assessment required minimum 3 yearly with annual refresh.
- Tier 2 (London Borough of Bexley) must comply with requests to cooperate from Tier 1.
- Provide advice, guidance, and knowledge on the local area to support in the completion of the needs assessment.
- Contribute to the development of a local strategy based on needs assessment.
- Pass on relevant data to Tier 1 for monitoring, evaluation and reporting purposes.
London Borough of Bexley (LBB) must understand the extent to which it is meeting/not meeting the needs of DA victims/survivors (V/S) in its area.